Environmental Engineering Services
Our team specializes in environmental site assessment and remediation services and regularly works to identify and effectively manage contaminants present in a variety of media. We understand our clients often face important environmental management and due diligence decisions on property acquisition and facilities management and we are equipped to handle large remedial programs and respond to emergency situations. Depending upon the end land use, site setting, and site operations, some properties may be risk managed. Risk management of contaminated sites, as opposed to, or in conjunction with remediation, is becoming more common for impacted sites nationally and internationally.
Our team also specializes in the identification, management, and abatement of Hazardous Building Materials (HAZMAT), and the demolition or deconstruction of buildings and structures. Our multidisciplinary in-house expertise and collaborative approach allow us to offer a comprehensive suite of environmental services tailored to the project-specific requirements of our clients.
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I, II, III ESA)
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Remediation and Site Redevelopment
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- Indoor Environments and Air Quality
- Hazardous Building Materials Assessment and Management
- Abatement and Building Deconstruction
- Solid Waste Management